Strawberry Lime Granita
A healthy summer dessert made with fresh strawberries, coconut water, lime juice and honey. It’s easy and so tasty!
- Author: Sweet Lizzy
- Prep Time: 25 min
- Cook Time: 135 min
- Total Time: 2 hours 40 minutes
- Yield: 6-8 servings 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Method: freezing
- Cuisine: paleo
- Diet: Gluten Free
1 1/5 lbs fresh strawberries, hulled
1/4 cup lime juice
1/3 cup honey
1/2 cup coconut water
pinch of sea salt
- Place all of the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a 9×9 pan and place in the freezer.
- Put your timer on for 45 minutes and every 45 minutes take the mixture out and give it a stir with your fork, making sure to mix well.
- Continue until frozen and “fluffy”
- Serve with fresh strawberries and lime slices. Enjoy!
Keywords: paleo, strawberry, granita, dessert