Paleo Banana Date Muffins
Wholesome warm Paleo Banana Date muffins. Sweetened only with bananas and dates these are the perfect addition to your breakfast!
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 12 muffins 1x
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: Paleo
- Diet: Gluten Free
3 ripe bananas
1/2 cup packed dates, pits removed
1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup coconut oil
1 1/2 cup almond flour
1/2 cup coconut flour
1/2 cup tapioca flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 F and line a 12 muffin tray.
- In a food processor add the peeled, ripe bananas and dates. Blend together.
- Add the almond milk, egg, vanilla and coconut oil and blend again.
- Add the almond flour, coconut flour, tapioca flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt and blend until well combined.
- Scoop evenly into the 12 muffin cups and top with the chopped walnuts.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes. Let cool before eating!
Keywords: Paleo, Muffins, Banana, Grain Free