Peanut Butter + Banana + Chocolate = The ultimate combination of all combinations. This Vegan Peanut Butter Banana Blondie recipe might prove that blondies indeed, do have more fun!
All of these ingredients come together in a super easy, chewy, just sweet enough blondie that is vegan and completely gluten free. This is quarantine baking at it’s finest my friends- minimal ingredients and ultimate deliciousness….I say make me 2 batches!
Are you ready to give them a go?
This post contains affiliate links. Please see the Sweet Lizzy Disclosure for more information.
Are your days at home LONG? Need something new to sweeten it up (but not too sweet!). These blondies are here for you. Soft, chewy and sweet they make baking easy, while satisfying that sweets craving. A one-bowl wonder as you can see from the above photo they take ten minutes to prep and 20 minutes to bake. These are usually gone within 24 hours but can be stored on the counter for 1-2 days.
I used crunchy peanut butter because that is what I have on hand usually but feel free to use smooth or you could try and sub almond/cashew butter or even get wild and crazy and use sunflower seed butter! I haven’t tried any of these subs yet but so if you do let me know how it goes!
Tips to make these Vegan Peanut Butter Banana Blondies:
- Use a brown banana (no green bananas here!).
- Mash everything together (the technical term of course).
Looking for more baked goods? Try these:
Chai Banana Snack Cake (Paleo)
Cardamom Orange Cookies with Chocolate (paleo, vegan)
Thumbprint Cookies (paleo, vegan)
Tried the recipe? loved it? Rate it and tag #sweetlizzy on Instagram!Print
Vegan Peanut Butter Banana Blondies (gluten free)
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 16 1x
- Category: Desserts
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: Vegan
- Diet: Gluten Free
1 large brown banana(or 2 small ones)
1 cup natural peanut butter (creamy or chunky)
1/4 cup coconut sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt(don’t use if peanut butter is salted)
1/2 cup chocolate chunks or chips
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Grease and line with parchment an 8×8 pan (I used coconut oil)
- In a bowl mash your banana with a fork until smooth.
- Stir in the peanut butter.
- Add in the coconut sugar, baking soda, vanilla and salt. Mix until well combined.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and then scoop into your prepared pan. Use a spatula to flatten and even the batter.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden on top.
- Let cool completely before cutting. (they are soft coming out fo the oven and get firmer as they cool.)
This recipe was inspired by The Detoxinista’s Almond Butter Blondies.
Keywords: vegan, blondie, peanut butter, gluten free