Layers of turmeric infused chia pudding made with full fat coconut milk and layers of raspberry compote with fresh ginger make this Turmeric Chia Pudding with Raspberry Ginger Compote the ultimate healthy breakfast(or afternoon snack). A delicious way to fuel yourself, it is vegan, paleo and refined sugar free!
Let’s make some chia pudding!
This post contains affiliate links. Please see the Sweet Lizzy Disclosure for more information.
This is an easy meal to prep ahead of time so you can wake up in the morning and your breakfast is ready to go. Store the chia pudding and fruit compote separately and when you are ready to eat, just layer them as you see fit- top with loads for fresh fruit for added antioxidants. I like really enjoy eating lower sugar breakfasts and this Turmeric Chia Pudding has the added benefit of being anti-inflammatory as well due to the turmeric and fresh ginger. I hope you enjoy eating it as much as I do!
And now, because I haven’t shared some of my favourite things in awhile, I will leave you with a few of my recent favourites:
- How about this sustainable edible forest?! Sounds pretty amazing right!?
- Thanks for all you do for this planet little Bee!
- In celebration of love here is a bulldog showing us how to self-love.
- I loved following along on Lily’s walk through the Santa Monica Mountains.
- I just ordered myself The Productivity Planner from intelligent Change. I’m excited for it to arrive and try it out!
- I am just starting Educated by Tara Westover. Have you read it?
- Definitely want to make this vegan Bulletproof Coconut Masala Chai.
Looking for more delicious breakfast recipes? Try these:
Sweet Potato Breakfast Bake (paleo, whole30)
Roasted Delicata Squash with Eggs(paleo, whole30)
Tried the recipe? loved it? Rate it and tag #sweetlizzy on Instagram!Print
Turmeric Chia Pudding with Raspberry Ginger Compote (vegan, paleo)
A delicious and easy snack with layers of turmeric chia pudding and raspberry ginger compote.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Total Time: 55 minutes
- Yield: 2 servings 1x
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: paleo, vegan
Turmeric Chia Pudding Layer:
1 cup full fat coconut milk (mixed well)
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
2 tbsp chia seeds
2 tsp maple syrup
Raspberry Ginger Compote Layer:
1 cup frozen raspberries
1 tsp freshly grated ginger
maple syrup to taste
- Whisk together the coconut milk, ground turmeric, chia seeds and maple syrup. Set it aside in the fridge for 30 minutes to set.
- Meanwhile, in a small pot over medium heat mash together the raspberries and freshly micro-planed ginger. Turn the heat down low and let it simmer for 5 minutes. Taste and add maple syrup to taste.
- Remove from the heat and let it cool.
- Layer the turmeric chia pudding and the raspberry ginger compote. Top with fresh berries.
Keywords: turmeric, coconut milk, chia pudding, vegan, paleo, raspberry, ginger