Top ten reasons to go make this quiche RIGHT now
- It’s grain free
- It’s Keto friendly with about 4.5 carbs per serving
- It has spinach so yay! for greens
- It has cottage cheese AND parmesan cheese.
- It is SO easy to make
- It’s crustless (which is why #5)
- You can eat it for breakfast, lunch, dinner or snacks!
- It is a crowd pleaser.
- It’s Delicious
- Did I mention it was delicious
This recipe has become a client favourite and I make it almost every week. It’s creamy, full of good fats, protein and is grain free. Are you ready to give it a go?
This post contains affiliate links. Please see the Sweet Lizzy Disclosure for more information.
This recipe is pretty simple to whip up and can easily be doubled and baked in a 9×13 for a big crowd. It requires just ONE bowl and 9 ingredients. I sometimes substitute kale or other greens for spinach but still seem to like the way the spinach cooks the best. When I make this I use high quality local eggs from the farmers market and organic dairy. There are a lot of extra ingredients in the non organic dairy that I am just not down with so try to use organic if you can. Enjoy!
Looking for more breakfast recipes? Try these:
Sweet Potato Breakfast Bake (paleo, whole30)
Turmeric Chia Seed Pudding with Raspberry Ginger Compote(vegan, paleo)
Roasted Delicata Squash Egg cups (paleo, whole30)
Tried the recipe? loved it? Rate it and tag #sweetlizzy on Instagram!Print
The Best Keto Quiche
A creamy crust-free quiche with spinach, cottage cheese, parmesan and rosemary. The BEST keto quiche!
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 50 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- Category: breakfast
- Method: baking
- Cuisine: keto
1 cup full fat greek yogurt
1 cup organic cottage cheese
1/2 cup grated parmesan
1/2 cup spinach shopped into ribbons
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp minced fresh rosemary
1/4 tsp pepper
3 tbsp almond flour
- Preheat the oven to 325 F
- Lightly grease an 8×8 pan with ghee, butter or oil of choice
- In a large bowl add all of the ingredients and mix well making sure to be break apart the egg yolks.
- Pour into pan and back for 40-50 minutes, until centre is baked through.
*I have easily doubled this recipe and cooked it in a 9×13 pan as well.
**This recipe was inspired by this recipe.
Keywords: quiche, keto, spinach, cottage cheese
Leave a Reply