Top ten reasons to go make this quiche RIGHT now
- It’s grain free
- It’s Keto friendly with about 4.5 carbs per serving
- It has spinach so yay! for greens
- It has cottage cheese AND parmesan cheese.
- It is SO easy to make
- It’s crustless (which is why #5)
- You can eat it for breakfast, lunch, dinner or snacks!
- It is a crowd pleaser.
- It’s Delicious
- Did I mention it was delicious
This recipe has become a client favourite and I make it almost every week. It’s creamy, full of good fats, protein and is grain free. Are you ready to give it a go?
This post contains affiliate links. Please see the Sweet Lizzy Disclosure for more information.
This recipe is pretty simple to whip up and can easily be doubled and baked in a 9×13 for a big crowd. It requires just ONE bowl and 9 ingredients. I sometimes substitute kale or other greens for spinach but still seem to like the way the spinach cooks the best. When I make this I use high quality local eggs from the farmers market and organic dairy. There are a lot of extra ingredients in the non organic dairy that I am just not down with so try to use organic if you can. Enjoy!
Looking for more breakfast recipes? Try these:
Tried the recipe? loved it? Rate it and tag #sweetlizzy on Instagram!Print
The Best Keto Quiche
A creamy crust-free quiche with spinach, cottage cheese, parmesan and rosemary. The BEST keto quiche!
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 50 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- Category: breakfast
- Method: baking
- Cuisine: keto
1 cup full fat greek yogurt
1 cup organic cottage cheese
1/2 cup grated parmesan
1/2 cup spinach shopped into ribbons
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp minced fresh rosemary
1/4 tsp pepper
3 tbsp almond flour
- Preheat the oven to 325 F
- Lightly grease an 8×8 pan with ghee, butter or oil of choice
- In a large bowl add all of the ingredients and mix well making sure to be break apart the egg yolks.
- Pour into pan and back for 40-50 minutes, until centre is baked through.
*I have easily doubled this recipe and cooked it in a 9×13 pan as well.
**This recipe was inspired by this recipe.
Keywords: quiche, keto, spinach, cottage cheese